Welcome to pygit2’s documentation!¶
Pygit2 is a set of Python bindings to the libgit2 shared library, libgit2 implements the core of Git. Pygit2 works with Python 2.7, 3.3 - 3.7 and pypy.
It is likely to work with Python 2.6 and 3.1, but these versions are not officially supported.
- http://www.pygit2.org/ – Documentation
- https://github.com/libgit2/pygit2 – Source code and issue tracker
- https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pygit2 – Download
- https://github.com/libgit2/pygit2/blob/master/CHANGELOG.rst – Changelog
- https://github.com/libgit2/pygit2/blob/master/AUTHORS.rst – Authors